In our neck of the woods pests are INEVITABLE especially when you don’t live here all year round. There are two ways people deal with this problem – WHEN it happens – or BEFORE it happens.
What do WHEN it happens – bees, wasps, shadflies, bed bugs, fleas, spiders, mice, bats or ants – what ever it is, YOU got them!!! Give Ross a call and we’ll come and solve the problem.
Calling Ross BEFORE it happens, is an alternative solution that has many different upsides. At Cottage Country Pest control, we use what’s called Integrated Pest Management systems to effectively control and eliminate the pests that are specific to your environment before they become a problem.
We believe that an ounce of prevention is always better than a pound of cure – especially when it comes to your homes, families and pets. A preventative (non-reactive) approach to caring for your property will you give peace of mind knowing that:
- You won’t have any surprises when arrive for the weekend with guests in tow and
- We’ve used an environmentally friendly approach to dealing with the problems – so you and your family are not exposed to unnecessary chemicals.
How our service works:
- Inspection – to find out what, where and why
- Sanitation Recommendations – to eliminate pest food and havens
- Exclusion – Keep pests out by screening and sealing
- Cultural Controls – to change what people do that create the pest problems
- Biological Controls – attack pests where they live with biological measures
- Judicious use of Pest Control Materials on an as needed basis rather than liberally applying as is done in the case of an emergency
- Education – if you understand the causes of the problem, you can prevent it from happening.
- Communication – We make sure you know what’s being done, when it’s being done and why it’s being done.
Whether you are a WHEN it happens or a BEFORE it happens kind of person, know that the problem is INEVITABLE and we can help. Give us a call 705.534.7863 or send us an email email@example.com.